How it works:
The STEPDive raft glides effortlessly along with the divers, giving them a safe and secure platform to dive from – no BCDs to fit, less tanks to carry and a slow and steady progression for participants underwater.
Safe & accountable:
We recognise that industry standards must be adhered to and STEPDive is the market leader. With our patented safety features and training system, we are the only system providing:
- A Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) underwater, attached to the diver’s harness;
- A fully adjustable depth control buoy that ensures age appropriate limits (between 0 and 5m);
- Our optional Catch Bag Clean-up Accessory that secures directly to the raft, maximizing time underwater and ensuring no additional weight is carried by divers; and
- Adheres to all CE, ISO, EN250 and WRSTC standards.
Advantages to normal diving:
- Less equipment to purchase and maintain;
- Quicker into the water;
- Greater flexibility for both children and adult diving programs;
- Fast tank changes (side-mount attachment system); and
- Improves instructor comfort and reaction time underwater.
In cooperation with DIWA, we have developed a number of innovative underwater programs that focus on safety, buoyancy and confidence – especially for younger participants who would otherwise be limited to the swimming pool.